Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

KiteFest 2005: The Aftermath

KiteFest 2005 would have been awesome if we had gone to it, but certain people didn't want to go, so we cleaned the house instead.



Then Jody and I went to Woodland to give the animal shelter people some of our extra eggs, and I bought mousetraps and daffodil bulbs at OSH. Then we went to Sonic to get slushes and cheese sticks. Sonic is the best.

The most exciting thing that happened all day was that Aubrey caught a bird. She didn't kill it, or even hurt it at all really. But she did try to bring it in the house. It was a REALLY big day for Aubrey. She has never caught a bird before.

Dramatic Reenactment


I topped off the day by making cornbread and watching The Wedding Date. The movie made me want to go to England again. The cornbread turned out OK.
So I guess the adventure for this weekend was going to Woodland. It was pretty fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?